Saturday 18 May 2013

Welcome To My Blog

This blog is mainly about 'plus size' people out there who are trying to reduce their weight and also stay healthy.
I am a plus size lady in Nigeria who is beautiful, yes I know (I have a mirror and I look into it). But I know I would be prettier if I am slimmer. Dont get me wrong, a lot of people stay I have a nice shape and I am beautiful, but within my heart, I want to be slim and wear all those pretty dresses I see in stores and also wear 5 inch heels and feel good about it
I want to go to a place and turn heads, and have people say "oh, I like her body, she is so fit and beautiful. I generally want to look good, or... Should I say better.
I believe there are people like me out there, so I am starting a blog, to let people know and to also help people be who the truly want to be. It's gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment