Saturday 18 May 2013

It all starts with DETERMINATION

Determination is your key to loosing weight. In the past, I have been going on, saying I want to loose weight, that I want to be slim but I could not exercise or stop taking unhealthy foods. I really don't like exercise and eating healthy but I just have to LOVE them now because I want to loose weight
I got determined when it dawned on me that every where I go, I am the biggest or one of the biggest, so annoying. I don't want to look like the odd one out, every ones mum so I just had to be determined to loose the weight.
There are different factors that get people determined to loose weight, might be... Looking good for the party you have been looking forward to, being forced by your husband or boyfriend to slim down, doing it for love, etc there are a lot of reasons. But those are not my reasons, they just would not work for me because- being determined to look good for a party, I always look good, design my clothes in such a way that they fit me and look good on me, do my make up and look really nice(so that's out of the question). Being forced by my boyfriend, noooo, if you don't love me the way I am, you have no business being with me (can't work for me either).
The first thing that made me get determined to loose weight is my health. There are a lot of illnesses and diseases that come with being big. There's diabetes, cancer, heart disease, cholesterol, etc. I really do not want that, so I am determined to loose weight and be healthy
Another reason for my being determined is that I don't want to look older than my age. Me looking older than my age causes a lot of embarrassing moments that I don't want, I want to be able to walk with my boyfriend without people asking if I'm an aunt if his or his elder sister.
These reasons are going to keep me determined till I loose all the excess weight.
If you are out there and you aren't determined, there's no point even trying. But if you really want to, get reasons to be determined and stick with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment