Thursday 23 May 2013

Being positive

During your journey to the slim side, it is going to take sometime before you start seeing a difference physically. You just feel lighter. During this period, you have to be positive and picture your self with the body you have always wanted.
Surround yourself with positive people that would motivate you, that would be willing to join you to exercise, eat right with you, etc.
Be distant from people who try to discourage you, tell you you are ok the way you are when clearly you want a slimmer body, people that tell you that all the diets and exercises are pointless,telling you to stop, people that give you scornful looks while you are exercising or saying no to a bottle of coke. Clearly, they don't want what's best for you....enemies of progress
I am talking out of experience, I have some people in my life, trying to discourage me. In times past, I have made decisions on slimming down and have actually started exercise and the diet but one way or the other, these people actually tell me that there is no point, that I should give up. And I actually did.
But this time, I am saying no! To the haters, watch me get to the slim side!

No comments:

Post a Comment