Monday 20 May 2013

Being proud of yourself

I started my journey to the slim side more than a week ago, and I am proud to say that I have not had any soda (Fanta, Coke, Sprite, etc). I have also not had any snacks (meat pie, sausage roll, etc). The reason I am proud is because on a normal day, I would have about two drinks a day, if not more, one hot dog and two sausages....thinking about it now, it's so funny and I am a bit ashamed, but I have decided to be truthful in writing this blog.
Due to the fact that I have stopped eating and drinking that which is bad for me, I'm happy, because I know I would get to the slim side soon enough. I have made apples and cucumbers my best friends and made drinks and snacks my enemies, I run away from them.
I am the type of person that just sighting food, I get hungry. So I try my best to stay away from shops where they are sold, trust me, I really try my best. I am so determined to loose this excess weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment